Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just a little update

I know Ive been super lazy with the pictures lately. Never fear. More will come soon. Ive been busy making hats, and selling hats :) Yay!!
Anyways, I had a midwife appointment this morning. Im 15.5 weeks pregnant, and instead of gaining weight Ive actually lost 9 pounds. Theres a few reasons for this. a)Im still nursing Charlie. b) Im eating healthier and not snacking after dinner and c)Im not drinking anywhere near as much pop as I did before I was pregnant. Andrea(my midwife) is not worried because of those factors, and actually told me I should start some light exercise if I wanted to(walking,swimming etc) that it would make it easier to keep up with once this baby is born. The baby's heartbeat is good, was around 143 when they checked it. Bloodwork/bloodpressure etc is all good. So far this pregnancy is going very well :) She faxed off the request for my next ultrasound which will be done between 18-20 weeks, so only a few more weeks until we find out whether we're having a boy or a girl! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment