Monday, January 2, 2012

Its a new year...

Im thinking about trying to restart this blog,. Im not making any resolutions for 2012, because they never seem to work out. I would however like to set some goals/things Id like to see done this year. First, Id like to lose the last 40 pounds of baby weight(this is going back to when I got pregnant with Ricky!) and Im hoping(once we get some nicer weather) to start running. I hear its quite addicting, and I need an outlet for stress/anxiety. I need to do some reading up on the Couch to 5k program... I'd like to organize my house a bit more, and get rid of all of the unnecessary clutter, along with the mountain of baby clothes/junk that resides in my basement. I'd like to get the kids rooms painted, I still need to decide what I want to do in them. I have a few odds and ends projects Id like to finish up as well. Our big projects this year hopefully will include planting some evergreens along the property edges, and *hopefully* a new furnace and a/c system if we can swing it.
I hope this year I can remember to update my blog more than once in a while. Id like to do it everyday but I doubt that'll happen, so hopefully every week. I want to include not only pictures but funny tidbits from the kids and updates on how/where things are going in life.
So for those of you still reading this, Im back!-for now at least ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment