Saturday, January 30, 2010

My little bakers!






















I was feeling lousy today so I decided I better get off of my butt and do something. So the boys and I baked some cookies! Oatmeal chocolate chip.


Progression of the cookie making. I actually only made half of the recipe (I wasnt going to have enough oatmeal) and this is how many cookies it made! This is the recipe:
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 C sugar
2 C brown sugar
2 C shortening
*Cream these together
4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
4 tbsp cold water
*add and mix well
3 C flour
6 C quick oats
2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
2 C chocolate chips
*Mix & add to above. Blend well.
*Form into large walnut size balls, bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes. Better to underbake than over bake.
And finally a picture of my little monkey eating a cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment