Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sippy Cup Success!

What the heck is this thing?
I'll drop it!!!
Just kidding! Mmmmm its good!

Well I thought today was as good a day as any to introduce the sippy cup to mister Charlie. Went pretty well, he played with it for a while then I showed him how to drink out of it(just water-which was also his first taste lol) It was pretty funny to watch the reaction of "omg theres something in this thing!" He did pretty well with it. This particular cup doesnt have a valve, and its the one I used with Ricky when I introduced cups to him, so once he has the hang of it, Im going to go out and buy some new ones(Rickys are all but destroyed) and make sure they have valves :) My baby is growing up :( Now if I could only get him to roll over or sit up on his own lol lazy lazy boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment