Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ricky's home!

Ricky came home today after being at my parents house since Sunday. I really dont know what I would do without them. Im finally starting to feel human again. My throat still hurts like crazy but I was actually able to accomplish some things today, caught up on laundry and housework.
He was so excited to see his brother. Could have cared less about me, it was all about Charlie when he got home today!! And of course, within a few hours of being home he stripped down to his diaper. I swear that kid detests clothing lol! He found the toque in the laundry room and wore just that for a while. I think hes catching some sort of bug as well, hes been coughing all day, and apparently was a bit at my parents house as well. I hope it doesnt turn into a full blown cold.
Im glad my baby is back, I definately needed the break but i missed him like crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment