Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day

I didnt get a chance to post yesterday, so I'm doing it now. Rick brought me home roses :) And a box of Hershey Kisses (I think he knows that I have a bit of an obsession!) Most of them were gone by last night, and this morning my wonderful son decided he was going to finish them off while I wasn't looking! Little bugger! He also stole a cookie this morning!! We went to Colasanti's today with my mom, and it was CRAZY in there, so many people. But I guess thats what we get for going on family day! We went to McDonalds for lunch instead, and since he was being so good I bought a McFlurry for us to share-which wound him up super tight! Needless to say he has now crashed and is napping peacefully! Im excited because my sister is comming out for dinner tonight and I havnt seen her in a while.
Anyhoo here is a picture of my pretty roses :)

2 comments: