Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Work work work

No pictures today. I spent most of the day at the new house, mudding and sanding and all sorts of other various things that need to be done before we paint. Oy! Theres still a ton to be done. More sanding, then dusting/cobweb removal, washing the walls, then priming, then ceilings then finally painting. Hopefully we'll be on to the actual painting of the walls by mid week next week *keeping my fingers crossed* Then my dad can start laying our laminate floors, and finally it will start to resemble a home a little bit more. We've been bringing stuff out as we go to work on the house. I brought another load of clothes filled tupperwares today from the basement. Hoping I get to go out to the house tomorrow, if not then possibly Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment