Friday, April 23, 2010

MIA

Well, Im going to be MIA for a while, until I can get the internet hooked up at the new place. We're officially moving tomorrow! Yay!! I cant believe how fast two months has gone by and how much we've gotten done! I'll attempt to continue taking pictures and then just update once I have the net back, but its going to busy trying to unpack and whatnot. Im nervous, excited, scared etc...Its bittersweet. While Im glad to be getting out of this teeny tiny house and not be renting anymore and actually have our own place, that we can pretty much do what we want to, I'll be sad at the same time because this is the house I had my babies in :( Lots of memories here....It'll be good to make new memories, and who knows, maybe one day another baby(but definately not anytime soon!) So thats it, last post from this house. Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment