Saturday, April 17, 2010

No pictures/house update

I brought my camera with me to the house today, and I forgot to take pictures! The trim is almost completely done, just the kitchen really left to do. The joints have all been puttied, now just need sanding and touching up. It looks really awesome. I'm going to have to do some more caulking this week as well, there are a few places where theres a gap between the flooring and the baseboard, as well as around the doorframes and a few more windows. Also around the bathtub and along the top of some of the baseboard...I also still need to clean the house from top to bottom. I painted all of the interior doors today as well. Just have two coats on the one side of the entryway closet door to do and its done :)
So the plan for tomorrow is get up and be out of the house by 9-930ish, drop the kids at my mom and dads, get Rick to finish the trim, sand it all, and then clean the house. I'll do all of the caulking once the house is clean. Hopefully we get trim/sanding done early enough so that my mom can come out and help clean for a bit (much easier to get it all done with more than one person) If not no biggie.
I guess thats about it, were almost ready to move in! 6 more days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment